Who we are
Our website address is https://adviceers.com
Information We Collect and Use
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, including:
- Your name and email address if you sign up for our newsletter
- Your IP address, browser type, and device type
- Information about your activity on our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click
- Information about your purchases through our affiliate links
We use this information to:
- Provide and improve our website and services
- Communicate with you about our website and services
- Monitor and analyze website usage and trends
- Generate reports for our business partners
Sharing of Information
We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, email delivery, and analytics. We may also share your information with our business partners, such as Amazon, in order to receive advertising fees for purchases made through our affiliate links.
We may also disclose your information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Remember your preferences and settings
- Help you navigate between pages more efficiently
- Measure and analyze website usage and trends
- Serve targeted advertising
You can choose to disable cookies in your web browser settings, but this may limit your ability to use some features of our website.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, such as Amazon. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these websites before providing any personal information.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.